News Consular information Consulate
LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
- legalization of the document : 45 CAD
CONFIRMATION OF POLISH CITIZENSHIP
The consular fee for this service is 118 CAD (money order or certified cheque)
- Visa fee is 89 CAD.
- Visa fee for children from the age of six years old and below the age of 12 years old is 52 CAD.
- The visa fee is waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- children under six years;
- school pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by he Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research ;
representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
children and spouses of Polish or other EU citizens (child birth certificate/marriage certificate and valid Polish or EU passport of the parent/spouse is required)
Visa fee is 89 CAD.
The visa fee is waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
Passport fee is collected at the moment you submit your documents. Consulate accepts the fees in cash, a money order or a certified cheque. Personal cheques and credit cards are not accepted. During consular visits fees are colected only in money order or a certified cheque.
The passport fee is 162 CAD. If you apply for a temporary passport in addition to the biometric one the fee is 185 CAD.
In justified cased, especially when a trip to a consular office is particularly difficult, a Consul may waiver the requirement to pick up the passport in person, at the written request of the person who is applying for it. In this situation the passport is sent to the address indicated by the applicant at the applicant's cost (pre-paid return envelope required).
50% discount is granted to:
- persons who are retired, on disability, handicapped as defined in the provisions of the Statute of 27 August 1997 about a vocational and social rehabilitation and the employment of handicapped persons, and also the spouses of these persons who are exclusively supported by them - proff of disabilty, retired status needs to be presented.
- persons residing in public nursing homes and institutions or using regular welfare and disability benefits,
- combatants and other persons that are subject to the provisions of the Statute of 24 January 1991 about combatants and other persons who are victims of the repressions during a war or post-war period.
- students - valid student ID is required
In case you are eligible to a discount for a passport due to several factors, you receive only one deduction.
We do not collect a passport fee from:
- persons who are 70 years old or older on the day they submit a passport application,
- persons who submitted an application for a replacement of a passport due to its technical defect,
The fee is reduced if a new passport is issued before the expiry date of the currently held passport due to:
- a change of surname, given name or other data that are recorded in the passport,
- a change of physical appearance that makes it difficult to confirm the identity,
- lack of space in the passport for border crossing visas or seals.
The fee is calculated by deducting one tenth of the amount for each full year remaining before the currently held passport expires from the fee that is required on the day of filing a passport application - in case of a passport that is valid for 10 years, or one fifth - in case a passport that is valid 5 years.SEE MORE